Exclusive FREE Report:
“21 Critical Questions Your IT Consultant
Should Be Able To Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT person to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Get Your Report Now By Completing
On This Page
"Crabtree Computer… Has allowed me to focus on patients, and business matters at hand."
Having Crabtree handling our network has allowed me to focus my attention on the business matters at hand. I know without any doubt that if something is wrong; Crabtree will be here to fix it. Because of the trust I have in Patrick and his staff, if a complicated problem arises, I know that they have the knowledge of the inner workings of our business, and will aid in their suggestion for a solution. Crabtree is always looking out for our success; not just trying to sell us something. A rare quality in a business relationship.
Dr. Peter Van Hoy, MD,
Premier Plastic Surgery
"…they’ve made all of our systems… run without a hitch."
I’ve been working with Crabtree Computer Services since 2004. They are always professional, and respond very quickly to our problems. Their willingness to help (no matter how small our problem) tells us that we are important to them; and that’s a great feeling! Best of all, they’ve made all of our systems, including backups and firewalls, run without a hitch.
Saint Vincent Orthopedics